HB Design is a female-led graphic design and communications company that works with companies to achieve their business goals. We help clients drive sales, effectively communicate with their employees, educate their audiences, and bring their visual brand to life. HB Design is known for its innovative design solutions, successful business relationships, and best practice processes in successfully managing projects. Our work is mostly B2B.
As part of the NGLCC, WBENC, and Oregon WBE, it is part of our mission to continue to build a diverse workplace.
You will work with our team of creatives and project managers to successfully deliver strategic and compelling projects to hit the mark in a fast-paced environment.
New business responsibilities
- Grow opportunities with current clients into broader portfolio of offerings including digital design, motion graphics, and video.
- Develop short- and long-range plans for revenue growth.
- Identify new business opportunities, qualify potential clients, establish relationships, and close sales for $500,000 of new business annually.
Account lead responsibilities
- Assume client lead position on a number of existing accounts providing senior strategic leadership and guidance to deliver against clients’ goals.
- Work closely with project managers to oversee agendas, estimates, and scheduling of client and internal meetings.
- Manage $1 Million+ in account work annually.
- Proven experience (5+ years) of agency experience as an account lead or account executive.
- Experience with B2B comms and knowledge of reseller channels.
- Connect and network to make professional, positive relationships with clients, staff, and the community; and develop HB brand awareness.
- Excellent communication skills and solid presenter.
- Self-motivated team player.
If you’re an account pro looking to rise in your career with an awesome team of creative professionals, this can be a perfect opportunity for you. We offer excellent benefits, truly believe in work/life balance, and are committed to our core values.
Freelance Pool – Writers
- Experience writing for the tech industry
- Experience writing for a B2B audience
- Work under pressure with tight timelines
- Working within an established corporate brand voice and tone
- Ensures all written work is authentic and original
- Be able to work in Word and PowerPoint
- Collaborate with and take direction from Creative Director
- Organized and detail oriented
- Business license required
Freelance Pool – Designer
- 5+ years of experience in an agency environment
- Strong digital graphic design sense with attention to detail and typography
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to take direction from Art Directors and Creative Director
- Ability to hit tight timelines
- Ability to create clean and organized files
- Calm under pressure
- Open to work in our studio
- Business license required